Yes we are going to Kaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We leave on August 18th!!! Karaganda here we come!!!!!
Totally freakin' out and keep thinking to myself - I can't believe we are going to Kaz?!?!
Now more then ever everyone's positive thoughts, prayers, good vibes & wishes are so totally getting me through this time of complete craziness...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


29 comments:
Congratulations!!!! (I just found your blog through Angela's.) What a great milestone! It's almost time!
Congratulations! Do you know what region you are going to? Now the real excitement begins - all of your dreams are about to become reality!
Congratulations. I am so excited to be following along on your journey. Its almost time. The time is going to fly by.
Sandi
Wow - that is really soon. Congratulations! Can you share your region?
Nothing but good vibes and positive energy. Now the real fun starts; PACKING!
Congratulations! You must be counting the milliseconds! There's nothing like the feeling of getting on that plane!
How exciting--an adventure of a lifetime is about to begin. It seems like a lot people are leaving this month. It'll be fun to watch as you bond with your little kazakhcutie.
Now get packing,
Karen
Congratulations! Looking forward to following along on your exciting journey to parenthood!!
Quaintance
(mom to Madina from Almaty)
yay!! you will appreciate the time to prepare. I had been "prepping for a year" but putting it all togehter still takes time.
All the gifts, paperwork, etc, but I don't think you had to mess with redoing your whole dossier and homestudy (be glad!)
so happy for you guys!! :)
Be prepared to not sleep. That is where I am ...but we leave Wed...and crying at the drop of a hat..
Congrats. Our daughter is from Karaganda. We love that city.
Muriel
www.2kaz4sophie.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!
It's so great that you already have your date and can really focus on the final preparations!
Can't wait to read about your experience and celebrate with you as you meet your child!
Lisa and Corey
I've already moved your blog link over to the "In Kaz" folder! I'm so excited for you!
VERY exciting! YAHOOOOOO!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
The best advice I can give is to relax and remember that one day when you are home safe and sound with your child you will want to be back in Kaz doing it all over again.
We were there late Sept - early Nov of 2006 adopting our son and everyday I wish I could be back in Kaz getting another little one! :)
Have fun and journal everyday and take lots of pictures.
Best wishes!
How awesome! I am so happy for you that your time is here. It is the most incredible feeling landing in Kazakhstan and knowing that it is the birth place of your child. Best of luck with your preparations for travel. It will be here before you know it!
Yeah. We are expecting to travel by the end of August too -- just waiting on our exact dates. We are going to Ust.
Darlene,
I am so excited for you guys!! I guess I've been out of it due to our delays since May. Shame on me for not checking in again and again.
But now I see I've arrived at a great time. August 18th....woo hoo!!
Congratulations,
Eileen
how awesome... we are so thrilled for you... can't believe that the time is actually here.. wow.. wow.. wow...
yippee!!!!
Lanetta
www.gobblefamilyadoption.blogspot.com
Wow wowo wowo how exciting! We are so so sos osso thrilled for you and can't wait to read more! Cool cool!
Congrats--I am so excited for you.
Yeah! That is such awesome news! Can't wait to follow along!
Kim
you all are so close I can feel the excitment!!!
Yippie...
Tracy
We are so excited for you!! We will be here supporting you and cheering you along, just as you have supported us!! You are going to LOVE it! Congrats and get packing!!!
Karen, Glenn, and Max
It's almost time to go. I hope you're packing and excited. Make sure to take pics of your bags all packed and ready to go! :)
FOUR MORE DAYS!
I am so excited for you--have a great time.
wishing you a happy travel and best of luck in your journey!!! Can`t wait to see your little angel.
Best of Luck!! We will be following along and sending great big good thoughts your way!!
Woo Hoo this is exciting!
Since you are leaving tomorrow (TOMORROW!) I wanted to say safe adn smooth travels and meeting with your little one! All the best!
Post a Comment