My department along with so many others from our office showered me with so many very wonderful gifts for Nicholas!
Thank you is just not enough to express how truly touched I am.
The happiness and joy over our son by everyone is just so wonderful and I was so overwhelmed the next day when I went around to say thank you to everyone I was so emotional that at times I couldn't even speak...........
I will forever be touched by how wonderful everyone has been to our family that saying thank you is just not enough.................
Our home is filled with plenty of love and so many beautiful gifts for Nicholas!
And this is what our house looked like after the Showers...........
And a great big red wagon for our little one!


2 comments:
You will LOVE the wagon! :)
i am so glad you are being so embraced by everyone. shows just how awesome of a person you are!
I am sure yout little man will love all of his new things!
Glad you got to have a "baby" shower!
He's almost here!!
Love
Moe
Post a Comment