Our little man was sick but yet he was a very happy little boy to spend this very special blessed day with all of our family & friends.................
Just before we left for the Church
Nicholas with his Godmother Aunt Grace & Godfather Uncle Joe.....
No party would be complete if we didn't invite Nicholas'
new favorite..........Elmo came to his party also.....

Our toast to Nicholas as written by my wonderful husband and the best father in the world:
Darlene, Nicholas and I would like to thank all of you for being here today and sharing this special day with us…….Nicholas’s baptism.
Darlene and I have been blessed to have Nicholas become a joyful part of our family and our lives… and today…. he became a part of God’s family.
To honor this joyous occasion we would like all of you to lift your glasses to share in a toast………………
To our son Nicholas……….
God led you into our lives…..and May God’s continued blessings surround and guide you with love and may his eternal light shine upon you forever.
To Nicholas with all our Love
Dennis & I are so truly blessed with our son Nicholas and no two people could love this little boy more.......he is the light of our lives and the light of our world and our hearts are overflowing with love for our little son........


12 comments:
He is so handsome and looked like he had a great time. I love the toast! You all are so lucky to have found each other.
P.S. Elmo is Miras' favorite too - whenever he sees him he screams "Ehmo"!
oh how sweet-what an adorable lil boy. he looks so dapper in his baptims duds!!
I love how much joy you have with Nicholas in your lives...most defintely a match made in heaven.
so funny how Elmo is so big with this 2 year old set....Leeza is oblvious still. :)
Congrats on a fun and special celebration!!!
We can not thank you enough for including us in Nicholas' blessed baptism. Your love for him and his for you two is so strong and apparent....definitley a family meant to be together. He is just the most adorable little boy and is blessed to have you for parents. We had a terrific time and thank you again for including us.
What a great day! Nicholas is truly one handsome boy. Wonderful toast his Daddy gave--thanks for sharing it.
Wow, I didn't expect to get teary-eyed when I came to peek at your blog....but you made me cry. What a very wonderful update.
It is very apparent that Nicholas is such a joy to you and so precious. He looks mighty handsome!
Audrey loves Elmo too. I just bought a new Elmo item for her which she loves....an Elmo bath mat. Just another reason to love to take a bath!
Take care,
Eileen
Love the pictures. You guys look great and what a nice event!
Love
Maureen
Dominic recognized Elmo of course!
You are a beautiful family!!!!
Love the pictures :)
Congratulation for the baptism! Very important day in Nicholas` life, he is such a cute boy. We cant wait to meet you.
Look at how adorable he is. I'm glad you are doing well.
Thanks for your comment on our blog! I thought that I'd check yours too. Will you continue the blog or are you on facebook now? I'm going to continue with our blog but may create a new one for Audrey. I joined facebook suggested by Regina Rupoli. Many Kazakh adoptive families chat there. But I really like blogging.
Hope you're doing well!!
Eileen
Hi Darlene, I also wish yoi a happy eastren! The weather is nicer and nicer, when you have time, please email or call me, we should get together! We cant wait to meet Nicolas! Happy Eastern to all your family!
Ok, so where are some new pics....4 months is a long time to wait for new pics :))
Post a Comment